Friday, September 12, 2008

Future

In my future, my goal has been to pursue a career in the business and management field. Since i was little i've always wanted to be the person to own his own business and hopefully have it grow into a large company or corporation. If i don't end up owning my own business, i've wanted to become an executive or a CEO of a company or corporation. I want to stay here in Texas and become what i want to be, but i have a feeling that it might take me to New York if i become really successful because that's where, i think, all of the big moeny is made! As for living, i don't really want a big house, just a little house in some neighborhood or small town to raise a family. And i've always wanted to have my very own cabin somewhere in the mountains of Colorado because i like being outdoors and in the mountains i'll be able to do that and also be able to hike.

1 comment:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

sounds great!! especially the part about a cabin in the mountains!!!