Friday, September 5, 2008

Bonfire!

Every senior looks forward to being the ones to lead the bonfire. It was the same this year, but we got that privilege taken away from us. I think its really unfair because just like every other senior, we were looking forward to the bonfire. I don't see why people can't have enough sense to stay away from a burning fire of wood, that's probably hundreds or thousands degrees hot!! I hate the fact that we're the ones to have to be punished for doing what we were supposed to do. But if there is any light on this situation it would be to start a new tradition that people can continue doing for years and we be the ones remembered for starting it.....

I'm actually pretty hungry right now writing this blog and i have about 15 mins till the bell rings for lunch. I'm telling everybody to go the game tonight at 7:30 its gonna be good one!!! So i guess im done writing this blog for now. Peace Out

1 comment:

The Vannoy Family said...

Check out your handsome pic on my blog - it's your twin pic!! You're still one of my favorite students!