Monday, February 23, 2009

Through The Eyes Of A Dog

I was walking through an alley when I saw a chipmunk sitting in the middle of the pathway. Since my thought process is very very short I just started running towards it barking wildly. It took off towards a wooden fence and just stayed on top of it. As I was there just jumping up and down like a dummy, I could tell that the chipmunk was snickering at me because it kept throwing acorns at me. It started to play with me, like when I would start to walk away it would come down from the fence and kick me in the behind and I would turn around and start chasing it again. It got back on the fence and started laughing at me again and throwing acorns at me. So I turned back around and saw a big red dog go down the street so i started chasing it and never saw the chipmunk again.

The End

No comments: